For which products, the BIS licence is mandatory?
BIS licence is compulsory for the products under mandatory .....
Do BIS accept the payment in INR ?
BIS accepts the payment in USD only except.....
What is the timeline for grant of BIS licence ?
Average time taken for grant of licence is generally 5-6 .....
Is it mandatory to have AIR for BIS Licence and who will be the AIR (Authorized Indian Representative) ?
The AIR shall be an Indian resident. He shall declare his consent to be responsible for compliance to the provisions of the BIS Act.....
What are the requirements for EPR Certificate?
Requirements for EPR Certificates are:
1. Only manufacturer/importers/traders can apply for the EPR Certificate.
Ques- What products fall under BIS Phase IV?
Ans. The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) has introduced 12 more products (under the BIS CRS Scheme to the Phase IV category: ...
Ques- Gazette Notification concerning expansion of list of items under BIS CRS-Phase IV?
On 1st April 2020, Bureau of Indian Standards issued the Phase-IV of Compulsory Registration Products, which will be ...
Ques- What kind of Business License is required for BIS Registration?
Business License of applicant (manufacturer) is required for BIS Registration. Following features must be carried by Business License;
1. It should be issued by Government Authority ..
Ques- What are the Requirements for WPC Certification (ETA) in India?
Following information is required for WPC Certification (ETA);
a) RF Test Report of Product;
b) Technical Data Sheet
Ques- What is the new Update to IS 16046 (Part 2):2018/IEC 62133-2:2017?
1. IS 16046:2015/IEC 62133: 2012 has been revised and published in the following two parts;
2. Button and coin cells are covered under the scope of new standards;
3. The last date for implementation of the revised Standards is March 14th, 2020 after which the old Standard IS 16046:2015/IEC 62133: 2012 shall stand cancelled.
Ques- What Documents are required for BIS Registration?
Document List for BIS Registration Process is divided in 2 parts:
1. Testing ; 2. Application